Monday, May 24, 2010

My new intention

Wow, what a bitch fest that last post was. I'm almost tempted to delete it, but it does have some substantial things in it.

After posting that, a few days later my favorite new friend whom I feel like I've known for years sent me the following in an email:

We are not what we attract. We attract what we focus our thoughts on, but some mistake this for attracting what we want and say, i did not want this, why did it happen? We get what we think about, whether we think about what we want, or what we don't want. If you want love, focus on that desire, don't focus on the lack of having it.

She said her mom sent it to her. I'm not sure if her mom wrote it or picked it up from somewhere else. But I really like it. I am going to focus on how much love I receive from my family and close friends who love me because I'm Kathrine, and not someone who's trying to be someone else. So that being said I am setting a new intention:

I will to find someone who loves me for who I am. Make it so universe.

I do have some other details attached to that intention, but I don't want to share it with the internet.

And I promise I will soon post about how much I love my job. I still smile to myself when I think about how my intentional manifestation truly helped me get this job. So it can help me find a guy right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment