Sunday, April 11, 2010

Words to live by

I was going through my drafts and realized that I saved this, but never posted it. I found it from the living section on the Huffington Post.

In order to permanently lose weight, you want to:

1. Focus Inward: This is for you and only for you. Not for an event, not for other people.

2. Change Your Identity: You are now a person who takes care of yourself. You eat 'right,' you shake your booty, and you love yourself.

3. Have More: Healthy living is not about restricting yourself; it's not about what you can't eat. It's about having more healthy foods, more fun, more love, more creativity, more life!


I've been working out. Not as much as I'd like, but still more than I was. Maybe 2 or 3 times a week since I joined the gym. I'll be going to a total body conditioning class tomorrow. I expect it to KICK MY ASS. My co-worker goes to it, so knowing that she's expecting me tomorrow is really good motivation to get my ass out of bed in the morning and go. It's at 8 a.m. I'm setting three alarms. I am ready to feel the burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment